Política de Cancelamento
Leia mais sobre o cancelamento abaixo.
1. Cancellations of Reservations
- If cancelled, 20 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled within 3 days of the date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- In case of no-show, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
2. Cancellation of Special Holiday packages
- If the cancellation of the Special Holiday Package (Reveillon, Carnival, Easter, Tiradentes, Labor Day, Corpus Christi, Independence Day of Brazil, Nossa Senhora Aparecida, All Souls’ Day, Proclammation of Republic, Christmas), is made more than 15 days in advance, the amount paid will be converted into credit to be used in a future reservation within 180 days after the cancellation, taking into account the rates of each season and/or of any special package.
- In the case of cancellations made between fifteen to seven days in advance, 30% of the amount paid will be deducted by the pousada by way of compensation and 20% will be converted into credits to be used for a future reservation, taking into account rates of each season and any special packages. Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance or a ‘no show’, will result in total loss of any amount paid. No future credit option will be offered.
- The decision to leave the poudsada upon arrival, or early departure from the pousada, for whatever reason, regardless of the number of days actually used, shall not entitle the guest to any refund or credit.